Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone going to be on Truman next week (before camp)?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone going to be on Truman next week (before camp)?

Headed for camp early and wanted to tag along with anyone that will be fishing during the week. We will be arriving Monday afternoon and staying until Sunday. Would like to tag along with some of you that fish Truman regularly. Please send me a PM or let me know if we could meet. We are staying in the campgrounds at Bucksaw. Thanks,

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be off all next week to fish. I willnnot be camping until Wed. but will be down Monday afternoon to swing by and point you guys in the right direction and will be fishing on Tuesday morning also. Rick and Dale will be down Monday also and are staying in the camgrounds. Randy and Bruce will be coming on Monday also but will be staying in Clinton. Rick goes by Onerookie and if you look on the thread about where everyone is camping you can see what site they are in and hook up with them also. If weather is not to bad I will have you all follow me up and down river to lay a trail on GPS to be safe the rest of the week. I will swing by sometime Monday afternoon and see what the weather brings us. What time do you think you will be getting down to the campground?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Jarrod. Planning on leaving St. Chuck around 8 so that would put us at Bucksaw around 12 -1. We are suppose to be in #38.

Post Thanks / Like

Coz....I amy be nosin around down there on Wed. Need to drop off some firewood. Prolly fish first...then come by. I will try to look you upThumbs Up
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be down a couple days next week. Not sure which yet as I will be looking for dry ones.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm off all next week, so I will be around there somewhere if it's not pouring down.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will swing through and look you up. Sounds like there will be several guys down fishing earlier in the week. Surely we can get a pattern going. Guys at work have been catching lots of males on the banks in the Grand and Tebo arms this week.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be in on Thurs and be next door at #37.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, thanks guys look forward to seeing you again or meeting you for the first time. Sounds like we will be able to get some fishing together and learn the patterns. It does look like rain the first couple of days but surely there will be dry times also. Double D don't worry we don't get too roudy at night.