Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Election 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Default Election 2004

I've got very little opinion on this election. I think it's more a decision of which party you want to vote for than the individuals. I think the individuals running are rather bland and generally follow their party line. I consider them figureheads only and am not impressed with either. So, I'm simply voting based on Party, whichever throws the best party, hehe (this last part was a joke, sorry).
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Ditto

I don't care for both of them either, or even politics for that matter. But I'll lean towards Bush, only because he's a true fisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    I've got very little opinion on this election. I think it's more a decision of which party you want to vote for than the individuals. I think the individuals running are rather bland and generally follow their party line. I consider them figureheads only and am not impressed with either. So, I'm simply voting based on Party, whichever throws the best party, hehe (this last part was a joke, sorry).

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm going with Kerry

I could write a three page dissertation on why I dislike this administration, but the bottom line is that the idea of Bush chosing as many as three Supreme Court justices scares bloody hell out o fme. I have no intention of going back to the "barefoot and pregnant" days of the fifties when it comes to women' s issues.

Keep your religion out of my government and I'll keep my government out of your religion. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

This seems like a good place for a fella to get his feelings hurt.I have pretty extreme beliefs and feelings about our current president , and I know most hunters and fishermen tend to lean republican and feel equally extreme about it, with the nra and all.Since I 've been posting on here I've met a lot of nice folks.I wouldn't want to jeopordize any of the friendships I've made or alienate any of them just because of some stupid hothead comment I might make in such a forum.(I've been known to do that )I sure do love a debate though , I'm sure I'll read this forum often.Thanks Ed.E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kerry

Ivoted for Kerry i cannot stand another 4 years with Bush and Cheney they have not done nother for the people here but made gas high and ruined my running around on the lake.Bush was nother but a weekend warrior.
    GAS WILL GO DOWN AFTER KERRY wins :D

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont politick i just vote like i want to . dont discus it so i am going back to the crappie board and talk about fishing .tomorrow i will voat like i want to . you all do the samd . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

I wish both candidates would have come out with a platform on what they plan on doing if elected rather than this smear campaign. This year locally we have an important election for our county board tha has followed the lines of smear the other candidates.

Main ting is get out and VOTE.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

I have no intention of going back to the "barefoot and pregnant" days of the fifties when it comes to women' s issues.
    Roberta - I believe part of that statement is exactly what this country needs. I'm with you on the women's issues - behind every good man is a great women, and I'm proud to say that statement mirrors my life!
    But, IMO, we need to history to repeat itself soon. The world is getting too caught up with getting everything done "right now" with little or no regard to quality and/or pride in workmanship. Something this country was founded on.

This seems like a good place for a fella to get his feelings hurt
    I would certainly hope that there is enough maturity here to understand and accept different views on the same subject - heck, the whole board is about people sharing different ideas; don't let politics cloud that. We are all "fishing" for the same thing - just going about it differently.

Post Thanks / Like

i don't come here to fight, i come here to relax, but Bush is a smug, arrogant , lying, killing son of a b(%ch. Amazing how lies he has told , convinces the people that he is the man. Not pro-kerry, just anti-bush.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Bush is a true fishermen. That is why he repealed the E.P.A. act of 1974. Yep, that is why he is noted for being the worst environmentalist president to date. Yep, that is why his administration allows more chemical, smog and pollutants into ground water than any president in over thirty years. Yep, he is a real fisherman alright.

www.anti-bush.com
    Not looking to hurt anyones feelings, i love this site, but being an avid outdoorsmen and a UNION member, he isn't happening in my book

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast