Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: We're coming to Eufaula!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default We're coming to Eufaula!!

:D Crappie USA Region 4 starts at Eufaula this Saturday the 18th. Al McKellips and me will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Looking for a top 10 finish to qualify us to fish the Regional in our back yard,,,,PERRY:D I know the lake is down but coming up a little. Any ramps closed cause of low water?? I'll give a day by day account of how we did! See ya there! <*)}}}><
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 03-13-2006 at 10:22 AM.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default let me know how ya do

Let me know when, where and how you do. I need to try and qualify for the CAST championship Any help as to where to start would be appreciated. I don't have the time of money to spend prefishing. But, would like the chance to at least place to qualify for the championship this summer on my home lake of Oologah.
    Thanks,
    Craig

You can pm me the info, I know others frequent this board for a heads up before tourneys.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

:D You'll get it Reaper!! But you'll have to share with Big George! Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

No Problem, let me know if you ever fish Oologah. I'll pm you the coords of the 8 bamboo condos I have set out.
    As well as a few other "hot spots" I have located.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Reaper I thought I was the one gonna get the coordinates but hey Chatt is good guy I dont mind sharing with him. Hey Chatt better have good rain suit see ya at seminar

Post Thanks / Like

Dam Reaper I like Big George thought I was going to get them. I guess I will have to get them from Chat.
    I will see you at Eufaula on april at the c.a.s.t. tournament.