Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ft.gibson

Post Thanks / Like

Default ft.gibson

crappie are bitten on minnows and jigs just off the shoreline 3' to 6'. in some areas they seem to be in a holding pattern, whitehorn cove has been very good last week still sluggish on the southern end of lake. good fishin to all

Post Thanks / Like

Default agree

thanks for that info, and i would agree with your assement, sunday they were biting real well 5 to 10 feet off the bank on both minnows and jigs, will keep you posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I will be out there fishin everyday for the next two weeks I will keep ya'll posted about Ft. Gibson. My picture is a slab I caught 3-16-06 on Blue/clear w/silver specs tube jig 4ft. deep in 8ft. water.

Post Thanks / Like

Since I Have Sold My Boat I Am Bound To The Bank, Or To Dock Fishing Which I Went Out Sunday, I Use A Dock In Ranger Creek And Yesterday The Fishing Was Awesome 8 To 10 Feet Down, I Had 3 Rods And At Some Times I Had Them All Out Of The Water. 2 Had Minnows And The Other Was A Pumpkin Seed Slider, Which I Had To Replace 6 Times Thanks To The Viloent Strikes, Anyway Cleaned A Limit Total Caught 18 In 3 Hours Not A Bunch, But These Were Big Crappie 12 To 14 Inches. Had To Only Throw 3 Short Ones Out, Keep You Posted

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey to all !!!

Went fishin today it was real slow caught a couple of nice ones still in there holding pattern on Ft. Gibson. There making runs in but not in the shallows yet I will keep ya'll posted. About another week and a half and they will ready on eufala. Good luck and happy fishin to all ....

Ft. Gibson fishinman (James)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ft Gibson Fisherman,

Where about do you fish at whitehorn cove? Around the floating resaurant is one of my favorite spots on the lake. The only problem is the water temp on this part of changes so much, it can be very hit and miss.

Post Thanks / Like

Default whitehorn cove

Hey Browning
    Ya off the rock point there at the resturaunt is were i have been doing good and out in the lake just West n.w. of the resturaunt i have not been up there in 4 days they may have moved. I will be heading up there later today I will report back if I find any and where I find them at.

Ft.Gibson fishinman (James)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all
    It is on at Ft. Gibson!!!!!!!! I have gone fishin!!!!!!!!!
    Come on down!!!!!! See ya out there!!!!!!! Good Luck to All!!!!!!!!!