Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather the storms???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather the storms???

Did everyone weather the storms yesterday? Just rain and lighting in my parts of Jefferson City.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Had a bad one come through last night but i think everything made it through ok,havent been outside yet but gonna check the boat's first.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Prettt lucky here in St. Charles. Most of the bad stuff missed us to the North and South. I think my relatives in So. Illinois got hit pretty hard though. At this point, everyones OK, just alot of flooding and trees down.

Post Thanks / Like

we had tornados all around us but knob noster was spared once again. even mother nature won't mess with a B2.

was planning on fishing this week but it's gonna be cold and muddy. will just wait a bit.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter and her mom got hit with tornados last night. They are ok but the town was hit pretty bad. Couple of ex-family members lost there house.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

One of the 'nados came down just south of where my mom lives. I looked at www.kmov.com and www.cnn.com . They had pretty good coverage of the storms. There's one pic that has a car stuck into the roof of a house in Festus. That's where I'm from. All of my family made it ok.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from looking around here outside of Windsor seen three or four places missing seen a camper trailer stuck in the side of a house.
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 03-13-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Gonefishing,

Did the area between Tightwad and Racket get anything? I leave my camper at Eagles Nest, I saw that there was a good storm that rolled through there. Might have to go that way this weekend to check on it.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw over on around the lake that Fishinwrench's house got leveled. Sounds like everyone made it out ok, we should say a pray and support to get him back on his feet.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

I just got off the phone with a buddy from Tightwad he said he had not seen to much damage around there yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast