Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ 3-11 and 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ 3-11 and 12

Fished LOZ saturday and sunday limited both days with several 11 plus inchers and one that went almost 15.

Post Thanks / Like

nice catch cmcduck. Save a few for me I'll be down that way on the 14th od April. What did you catch them on and how deep?
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

hey duck, i fished all morning sunday at LOZ and didn't catch squat, i figured the storm shut things down (or that was my excuse as i drank beer) what's your secret? would have been out friday and all day saturday but i was sick, figured they were hitting then.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Whats LOZ?
    Crazy Angler Tackle
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff
    Tracker Marine Pro Staff
    www.nathankincade.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lake Of the oZarks. everyone's just too lazy to type it all out. i mean come on, that takes awhile.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Hey Fryguy-

Sunday the fishing was great. They were 5 feet deep in about 10-12 feet of
    water. My brother and I caught our 2 limits in about 2 1/2 hours. Saturday
    it took almost all day to catch our limit. Sunday we started at about 11 or so
    and they were practically jumping in the boat. Caught one that went 15 inches. Using jigs under a slip rig. Also on sunday we caught every fish off of one dock they must have been schooled there.
    Last edited by cmcduck; 03-13-2006 at 09:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

that sounds great duck, i was wrapping things up by 11 on sunday for the drive home. that was probably my problem. (always need an excuse!!)
    -Aldo Leopold