Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Nice day

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Nice day

Hey nice day sunny, went down to lake erie metropark to try something, nothing to report from there or at flat rock. will try again real soon as the weather is still playing with us here and it didn't help that the guys I went with really didn't wnt to be out there. next time I'll go by myself and try to have something to report.

Post Thanks / Like

I've fished Metro park a few times for walleye. I here the perch fishing is great there too.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

When I went down to Lake Erie metropark, I had a nice time...didn't catch any crappie, but did run in to a few walleye and bass. I've heard that flat rock is a real gem...hopefully I'll get a chance to get down there. I'm thinking about going to Kinsington real soon. The last two times I went was in October, so I'm wondering how the springtime is over there.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

cstyle, drop me a line or to and we can hook up on the kensington thing or just talk fishing. I was at flat rock, too many people.