Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Today

Fished Bucksaw today did not have trouble finding the fish had a hard time catching them they seem to be moving back and forth along the edges.

I have talked to a few guys that have been catching their limit but they set in one spot all day picking up fish here and there.

Maybe I need to change my approach get the depth correct and let them come to me????
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 03-13-2006 at 11:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

ok izzy
    Can you give me some guidance on location a method for this week around Osage Bluff.

Post Thanks / Like

It's going to be a tough week, I'd give it a week and let the weather warm back up and let the lake settle down.

Post Thanks / Like

BLUE...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

I think i'd paint the ceiling BLUE this week. Could be totally wrong but i can't imagine them hittin to good. Plus it's gonna be pretty darn windy this week (they say). Did the lake muddy up any. If your determined, try the mouths of the two coves south of the hyw.7 bridge on the west side. They were there last year but it's about 2 or 3 weeks earlier than i normally go. Yes i'm a fair weather fisherman haha. Don't know if you fish up that way much but if you have a 15 to 20 mph south wind it gets pretty darn bad between the 83 and the 7 bridge. Oh and i'll probaly catch some flack for this but get you some minners. I try jigs first usually myself, but at times they just seem to want the real thing. Depth, your on your own there. Good luck if you give it a shot...izzy
    Last edited by izzysfishin; 03-13-2006 at 07:40 PM.