Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just ask and crappie.com delivers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just ask and crappie.com delivers

I wanted to let you all know how impressed I was when asking for help planning a trip to tablerock. Gatorbitu stepped up and put me on the spot, with little effort on my part. Thanks for the great advice.

The ability to talk to and get advice from a fellow crappie nut/outdoorsman 600 miles from home paid off in spades. This site and the folks who make it up, are the best in the field of helping, sharing and laughing together about there mutual passion for the outdoors.

Hats off to you all for making our trip so successful!!

All of our products are Made in the USA with all American made materials.
    Artificial fish habitat,crappie attractors and bass structure made from PVC.
    Numerous models of various sizes,textures and shapes for fry to lunkers.
    Mention Crappie.com with your order for 10% off!!
    Fishiding.com Structurespot.com

Post Thanks / Like

If you read any of my recent stories on the crappie.com home page you'd see that I agree 100%. Crappie fishermen are the best, especially the ones here on crappie.com.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got to agree peepaw. I ask about the best route to take to my son's company tourney which was held in the Basin and not only did I get help on the route but two members even PM'ed me there phone numbers and we had a nice chat about not only the route but some fishing spots. One of the members also, unknowingly to me, worked for the same company. I met him at the tourney. For a show of appreciation I'm sending them each a pair of "Louisiana Crappie Dot Com" decals. As I said before, "Crappie Dot Com rocks because of it's members".
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!