Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who wants to go???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who wants to go???

Going to be moving from Florida to just east of Columbia the 2nd week of April. Should be set up and ready to go out to find some lakes to fish the 3rd or 4th week of the month. Have a CC Kenner and the wife and I would rather catch crappie and channel cats more than eat when were hungry. Anyone want to go out and show us the "how to's" in that area?? Will supply boat, gas and bait. Looking for someone to supply knowledge, friendship and history/folklore of the area.....as well as the tricks of the area.
    Drop us a line, or give a call.
    Looking forward to meeting a bunch of great people from that part of the world.
    Dusty and Sheryl.
    boat name "fish 'n git".....cuz were travelers!!!
    The wife is from Lexington, MO. area, me, please excuse, am from Texas.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry, meant west of Columbia!

Will be just north of Boonville about 15 miles.

Post Thanks / Like

Should'nt be to hard to find a place around that time, cdriver. Lake of the Ozarks, Truman and Mark Twain are reasonably close. Holler when you get situated. The wife and I will be at Truman the last week of April, hopefully tearin em up...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

I fish lake of the ozarks and would be happy to get you guy's started.If you get here the second week of april postpone the unpacking for a few week's the fishing will be awesome at that time,the crappie will be spawning the cat's will be moving shallow preparing to spawn it will be a great time to be in missouri.give me a call 573-793-6665 and i will help you all i can.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Really appreciate it...

Izzy and Bug. Looking forward to fishing a new part of the country. You two will be on my list of poeple to tell where I will put out some condo's. The wife really don't want me working for a few months, so that will give me time to build a few. Also will be living on a farm of some friends of ours. They have 2 homes, one the farm where they raise elk, and another in a town not too far away where he is into construction and she is a nurse as is my wife, thats how they met.
    I will look out for the livestock and cut the grass and such and have room to build a few condos and may even have some raw materials around there to use. Will have to wait and see.
    Once again, thanks for the responses and we will be in contact.
    Dusty and Sheryl, the travelers.
    boat name,
    "Fish 'n Git"