Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Friday Night Dinner before the TeeZur Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday Night Dinner before the TeeZur Tournament

Hey Richard:

If we're going to Paris Landing for dinner Friday you better warn them that Fatboy and I are coming so the better fix extra!

What time are we going to meet? Sunset will be about 4:45, will be dark about 5:15 and it will take us an hour to clean all the slabs we're going to catch that day so 6:30 or 7:00 sounds good to me.

How about name tags for everyone during the dinner Friday night and for the weigh-in and fish fry. There are a lot of people I want to meet in a short period of time and I think that would make it a lot easier.

Could just be some 3 x 5 shipping labels and everyone could right there own name (will have to include alias names from this board) with a sharpy. I'll bring the labels and markers if everyone will use them. Whadya think?
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I like the name tag idea, I know it's a first time meet for me, and I too would like to meet as many board members and tournament participants as possible.

So Jerry, Richard, take a picture of the inside of your tackle box so I know what to bring in the way of jigs and such.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ed:

I'll have plenty of jigs - I hope to stock up on TeeZur Jigs while I'm over there.

Just get that arm in shape. Get a 2-pound weight on the end of a stick and lift it up about 100 times, 3 times a day.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking 3 X 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Hey Richard:

If we're going to Paris Landing for dinner Friday you better warn them that Fatboy and I are coming so the better fix extra!

What time are we going to meet? Sunset will be about 4:45, will be dark about 5:15 and it will take us an hour to clean all the slabs we're going to catch that day so 6:30 or 7:00 sounds good to me.

How about name tags for everyone during the dinner Friday night and for the weigh-in and fish fry. There are a lot of people I want to meet in a short period of time and I think that would make it a lot easier.

Could just be some 3 x 5 shipping labels and everyone could right there own name (will have to include alias names from this board) with a sharpy. I'll bring the labels and markers if everyone will use them. Whadya think?
    Jerry, I met Fatboy at the Fall Brawl and I've seen a few pictures of you. Those shipping labels are 3' X 5' and not inches aren't they....LOL.... :D
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to Jackie last night and she said 7:00 pm would work for her. That will give every one plenty of time to get there.
    If you want to wear a name tag, go ahead. I can remember my name. LOL
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

DonG, your funny. A 3" x 5"inch would never show up on me. Hell, if you don't know what my name is by the time you see me, you will figure it out. Me, my son and Jerry is gonna clean out a restaurant. Jerry, like i told you yesterday, gonna have to hitch a ride after me, dylan and canepole come across the lake. SHOTGUN!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to eat with you guys friday night, I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to fish Sat. My wife is due to have our baby Nov. 25th and she's not to keen on the idea of me fishing on the 13th since we're getting down to the wire for Parker ( our baby on the way) to be born. If nothing else though I might talk her into coming to the friday night dinner so I can meet all the board members present. We'll see........
    Chris/CohuttaCrappie
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chris:

Please do join us Friday evening at Paris Landing. We'll get you in a boat for the tournament too if you can make it.

If Parker decides to show up during the tournament I'm sure we can get you back to dry land in short order - you'll just be a cell phone call and a short boat ride away.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com