Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ? First Time Bucksaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default ? First Time Bucksaw

This Sunday will be our first time fishing at Bucksaw, we always fish Truman, but we have never put in at Bucksaw.
    Where should we head to find some crappie? We are not familiar with that part of Truman? We would really like to get into some Crappie. We usually put in at Sterret Creek!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just find a creek and start shallow and work your way deeper until you find them. They were on the banks but pretty good cold front just came through so may push them back out off the bank. Bigger females are out further anyway. But about every creek on the lake is good right now. Also just stop in the marina and ask them or they have a little board to the left when you go through the door with the latest report on depth and technique catching them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jiggin15, we will check out the marina first!

Post Thanks / Like

go in the marina ask for richard and he will put u on fish,super nice guy.i was up there on the 8 th for my birthday and everyone was really nice.the local possum cop even pulled me in when my starting battery blowed,jiggin15 tried to steal his trailer,the cop wanted to trade boats..Rofl
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Default First time Bucksaw

Thanks rancher and jiggin15, we will have fun either catching fish or trying to catch fish!

Quote Originally Posted by rancher View Post
    go in the marina ask for richard and he will put u on fish,super nice guy.i was up there on the 8 th for my birthday and everyone was really nice.the local possum cop even pulled me in when my starting battery blowed,jiggin15 tried to steal his trailer,the cop wanted to trade boats..Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on being down that way with my 7 yr old grandson tomorrow sometime. We'll be in Tracker Pro Team 185. Look for the boat with some orange and navy colors. Give me a shout and I'll help you all I can.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

We will be in a black/silver Triton 18 Explorer with a 115 Merc motor. Give us a hollar if you see us. Will be 2 of us, Wife and I. Looking foreward to meeting you.