Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hay Creek 4/13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hay Creek 4/13

on water by 2:00...off by 5:00 two limits (buddy and I)...two foot of H2O.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job! We like to fish the coves to the left (as you approach Hay Cr) of the mouth of Hay Creek, have had pretty good luck there recently. Congrats on a good day!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report, plan on being up around that area friday or saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

saw you and your buddy also saw moquack and crew up there we had 2 limits by 11 oclock[then it was ham smichis and brownies] culled some but it was hard throwing 11 inchers bac and would like to be there today but im sittin at 12th and procpect waitin to start a job 2day later [tell sup and sis hi] and becky
    GRAND KIDS 4 IS ALL YOU NEED

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BLUESKEETER View Post
    saw you and your buddy also saw moquack and crew up there we had 2 limits by 11 oclock[then it was ham smichis and brownies] culled some but it was hard throwing 11 inchers bac and would like to be there today but im sittin at 12th and procpect waitin to start a job 2day later [tell sup and sis hi] and becky
    Heck Cliff if I knew you had sandwiches I would of tied up to your boat we had our 60 purdy fast. we had 15 over 14inches. It was a great day with my buddies from Alaska. They soaked up the sun and warm weather.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

congrats to you all on your good days, looks like spring is in the air.

Post Thanks / Like

Great catch fellas, thanks for the report.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."