Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ouachita

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ouachita

My dad called me earlier today and told me that he was hammering them over at Ouachita. When he called, he already had 17 in the boat, and he said all of them were good ones. He was catching them over a moss flat on a grub. Just casting out and slow rolling it back on top of the moss.

Post Thanks / Like

We're getting some good crappie out at Lake Greeson right now. Of course, they're in the middle of the spring migration. In the past week or so we've caught several at or over two pounds. Caught some yesterday jet black with bloodied tails in three foot of water. I'm camping out there right now and will be till after crappie camp. So, if you make your may out there, stop by and at least say hi.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Well, they weren't biting for us today. Bass were but not a single crappie wanted in our boat at Ouachita. Maybe the front pushed them out deeper again?
    I think I got one...

Post Thanks / Like

More bass up shallow yesterday. My father-in-law got a nice 1.75 lb, 15 in. male crappie in about 4-6 ft of water over moss, too. I got a couple dinks at the dock (over boo dropped in last weekend. ) All caught on minnows.
    Last edited by Woohdog; 03-19-2006 at 02:37 PM.
    I think I got one...