Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wtb shop vac but have ??'s

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wtb shop vac but have ??'s

im looking to buy a shop vac but not sure what one to buy or which one to look at or where to find the best deal on one any one have any suggestion or a direction to point me in

looking for a good wet/dry shop vac for use on vehicles and boat would like a half way big tank and good strong sucton <--- (i know i didnt spell that right) and the blower function would be nice any one reccomend a good shop vac or any other function that would be nice that i might have missed

want your oppion dont matter if its good or bad need some ideas here

thanks
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Josh, I bought one from Lowes to use during the construction of my lake cabin and it has served me well. I think its a 14 gallon model and I spent less than $50 bucks. I'd have to go down to my storage building to get the brand name and verify the actual size, if you are really interested in this one that I have, just let me know and I will get more info for you on this particular model.
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lows or home depot both sell good units.like stink finger I have a big one from lows we bought when building house. Does great and saved my b,,,, when house flooded couple years ago. The one I like best for boat and car though is a home depot bucket top. Fits on 5 gal bucket, easy to handle a pretty good suction for light cleaning. Oh and about 20 bucks.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 16 gallon wet/dry shop vac brand I bought from Wal-Mart in 2008 when this house flooded. It did a great job cleaning up the mess and it's done a great job since around the house and Garage. I currently use it mostly as a dust collector on my power tools such as my table saw and miter saw. Filters and accessories are easy to find for it. I think I gave around $50 for it then.

Post Thanks / Like

ya i ended up buying one of the 16 gallon shop vacs from lowes i think i ended up paying about 55.00 for the unit and i works very well
    thanks Crappie Josh aka C.J.
    always ready to go fishing