Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sunday video from Reelfoot Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday video from Reelfoot Lake

wind advisory smind advisory! short video from Reelfoot, caught one bream one crappie on video, branches over head everywhere where we found the fish so it was a two hand job to set the hook, pulling the line hard with our off-hand to hang em, and after that first one chippy wasn't going to film me catching anymore!! caught almost all black crappie in 1 to 3 ft of water, using 1/32 oz. grizzly's and slabdaddys tipped with power wigglers, had a blast and am now sunburnt! enjoy.

YouTube - Reelfoot Lake, April 10th, 2011
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

I've never done that kind of fishing. Interesting!

Post Thanks / Like

That is how "we" fish. I want to make one of my own but, I don't want to look like a rookie (which I am). Not saying that you are KingKrappie. Nice video I like these kinds of vids, Thank you.
    Crappie are snobby..... Why can't they be easy to catch...Like bass?

Post Thanks / Like

that little flip camera is awesome, you just need a good buddy with ya who will stop fishing occasionally to film ya!! shoots in HD and is very easy to edit and upload.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice video. Which model camera was that? Nice clear picture and sound.

Thanks
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

its called "flip", I talked to a professional camera man who was shooting a commercial, told him I wish I could video my outdoor adventures and whatnot and be able to edit without attending ITT tech, he told me about it, shoots HD, unbelievably simple, they make a few different models that vary from 30 minutes to 2 hours of memory and pic quality, I bought the 2 hr with hd for under 200 at walmart, it has a usb plug that sticks in your computer, dumps the memory in your computer while charging, and the editing is really easy. its tough too I video'd some duck hunts this year in some nasty weather, never had a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to PM you this but its says your inbox is full.
    Thanks for the info. I have been looking at the Hero Cam and never knew of these. This was on my ATT home page today saying Cisco was going to shut it's "Flip" camcorder business. Says it's the most popular one in the US?? Why would you closeit? I gusess I had better go look at one before they are gone.
    http://http://finance.yahoo.com/news...01826.html?x=0

Thanks
    Jack