Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stake driver

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stake driver

I'm looking to make me a stake driver. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

While the site was down I was able to look through the stuff on the main page and it has pictures of some guys putting down stakes. I was going to hollar at you, to tell you it looked like something similar to our needs. I go see where it is and let you know.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a pic, but not the right one. It's similar to what you had described.http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...t=stake+driver
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Farmer
    Ive made several, and personally metal ones get to heavy.I made one last year out of PVC and its worked great.I made it out of a piece of 3inch PVC.Then I took a hole saw a drilled a 3inch plug out of oak.I the slid the plug up into the pvc about 2 feet.After that I drille all the way through the pvc and plug and ran a 1/4 inch bolt through it and nutted it.I did this twice.It works slick, slide you stake into the pvc slam it into the bottom slide it up and down a couple times done.One little hint drill a couple hole inthe pvc otherwise itll act like a pump and draw water up the tube.

Post Thanks / Like

Prchjerker is rite. makes a great driver, a friend has one and sounds just like his