Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best day ever pics

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best day ever pics

I posted this other places on here but I'm just so proud lol It was Skylers first trip ever. We had a blast! We ate animal crackers, grapes, cookies, cheese and other various thing we found on the floor of the boat. It was awesome to have her out. I was the proudest dad in the world I figured 13 months old was a little late to start her but better late than never. We had a boat full with the grandmaw and paw with us, nut they saves the day. Krystal knocked her bad jewjew off and landed some dandies. We had our 45 limit to boot. Sky's first trip and she loaded the boat. We fished 18 foot of water 14 foot down. All of them were in open water. I have to say it was the best day a dad could have
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

duckhunter is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pics!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. Great pics man.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful family my friend. You will have that day with u forever. I love the boat driving pic or maybe shes suggesting a lowrance hds dad?

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieLab View Post
    Beautiful family my friend. You will have that day with u forever. I love the boat driving pic or maybe shes suggesting a lowrance hds dad?
    I think she is a side image kinda gal lol to bad I have to put her though school first
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

congrads on the great day, good fishing, great family, and pics and memories to last a lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont get any better than that !!! Congrats
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pics, , congrats for a great day on the water with the family !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Man, that's awesome. A great day on the lake with a beautiful family...you just can't beat that!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a really great day, even if she didn't fish you're getting her used to the boat and seeing and touching fish. Wait till she actually starts and lands that first one all by herself and then we'll see who's got the biggest grin you or her!!!!!!!! It's all good Dad enjoy they grow up way too fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast