Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best day fishing ever!!!!pics

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Best day fishing ever!!!!pics

Well, It was Skylers first trip ever. We had a blast! We ate animal crackers, grapes, cookies, cheese and other various thing we found on the floor of the boat. It was awesome to have her out. I was the proudest dad in the world :D I figured 13 months old was a little late to start her but better late than never. We had a boat full with the grandmaw and paw with us, nut they saves the day. Krystal knocked her bad jewjew off and landed some dandies. We had our 45 limit to boot. Sky's first trip and she loaded the boat. We fished 18 foot of water 14 foot down. All of them were in open water. I have to say it was the best day a dad could have.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Those smiles say it all. Great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't get any better than that! Congrats

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That AWESOME!!!! Congrats on a great day and a beautiful family

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pics for sure. I like the one behind the wheel. Driving and hitting waypoints over brushpiles at the same time. Congrats on a great day with the family it does not get any better.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

She can set a way point, run the boat do all that with an animal cracker in each hand lol I just hope I can do teach her to love the outdoors the way my dad taught me. Truman lake is a long way from the swamps of Louisiana where I grew up but the love for the water is the same. I cant wait to she hooks her first slab, water swats her first green head and blows the shoulders off her first doe. Great things to come for the Knight house hold for sure!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

loks like a great family congrads on your day of fishing
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say it was the best day a dad could have.
    I'd have to agree with you based on those pics. That second one with her sittin on dad's lap grinnig from ear to ear would have to get framed. U's a lucky guy, I did the same with mine back when and now he's driving a car (he still likes to fish though!)..... they grow up fast, enjoy it!!

Oh, and congrats on the great day catchin fish too.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

her smile is almost as wide as yours mo?

Post Thanks / Like

Looks GREAT! You need to do it more often! Start now and don't stop...Tomorrow she will be leaving for college, at least it seems that way! Congrats on a GREAT day!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast