Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hogue or Poinsett

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hogue or Poinsett

Has anyone been to Lake Hogue or Poinsett in the last few days, if so any luck? Trying to decide where to go in the morning. Thanks for any help.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I haven't been to either one lately. Let me know how you do on them. I have been wanting to fish these past few days, but I have been working. Let me know where you go and how you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poinsett

Went to Poinsett. Fish were still pretty deep. Drifted in 20mph winds caught 12 on jigs. Seen several guys catch there limit with jig tipped with minnow. Seems like they were biteing better early. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Were you fishing the flat on the North end, or were you fishing the south end of the lake? Thats good to hear that you caught some. Is the lake real low? I went to lake Friarson(sp), North of Jonesboro and it is WAY low, and real muddy. I dont think you could even launch a boat there right now it is so low. What was the water temp? Glad to hear that you caught some.

Post Thanks / Like

We were fishing on the south end and drifting back to the middle of the lake. the water looked real good. Not sure about water temp.