Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well,Well, Well 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well,Well, Well 2

say it ain't so. seems that one of them bammer boys may have got caught gettin paid he commited to
    Auburn then went on a visit to bammer and changed his mind. and we all know the only way that would
    happen is if they was big bucks involved. seems that right after his visit to bammer his ol pop went and paid his delinquent mortgage ( for all you bammers that means he was a couple of months behind on his payments ) ol pop even asked what the payoff was . made the payments in cash too Doh
    you can read it for yourself on rivals.com or in the Birmingham News RoflHands Clappinglooks like the tradition that ol drunk started is continuing to this day Thumbs Up
    oh yea the car lot scandle should be comin out anytime now
    HAW HAW HAW
    cant wait to here from fishstick and searcher
    OH YEEEEAAAAAAA its on now !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by jusanothajoe; 04-09-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    Minnermatics Prostaff
    My wife lets me buy all the rods and reels I can hide.

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen several articles here lately where someone has tried to start crap about that. The two players that the articles are about that I read were committed to Alabama before they committed to Auburn. Well let me be a little more accurate. One of them was committed to Bama for a year and then switched to Auburn about a month before signing day, however he switched back to Bama on signing day. The other one has a brother playing at Alabama and everyone thought he would go there and was leaning to Bama for a long time. He committed to Auburn on signing day but never sent his letter in, then he decided it was a mistake and rolled with the Tide. They were both Bama boys to start with, so it was not like Bama did something dirty to get them. These are stories fabricated to get all the negative spotlight off of Alabama. You have to consider the timing and source of these articles. They originated from the Auburn side, that says it all right there. Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

does that makem like them other stories about AUBURN ????? so if it's a story about Auburn it's true and if it's a story about bammer it's made up bull hhmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like someone's wearin some crimson colored glasses. I think 98% of the Auburn stuff it made up, how bout yall bammers ???? Doh dont answer that i already know what ya gonna say RoflRofl
    Minnermatics Prostaff

Post Thanks / Like

where ya at fishstick ????????????????????? I need your side of the story. no answer is the same as pleading guilty, HA :D:D
    Minnermatics Prostaff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    where ya at fishstick ????????????????????? I need your side of the story. no answer is the same as pleading guilty, HA :D:D
    I agree with Seeker this all came from the Barn side, as did all the other BS going on down there, we didn't have nothing to do with it.
    As far as the deal with Brent Calloway it all comes from Jeffrey Lee, a Rivals.com Auburn reporter. Enough said Thumbs Up
    NCAA is still going burn the Barn RoflRoflRoflRoflHands Clapping
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! Them darn low down, cheating, no good fur nothing, money taking scoundrels. U bammers are something elseDohDoh:DHands ClappingRoflRoflRoflRofl
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! Them darn low down, cheating, no good fur nothing, money taking scoundrels. U bammers are something elseDohDoh:DHands ClappingRoflRoflRoflRofl
    Ha Ha you too funny! Ya'll tried to pay him to play for ya'll, but he's a smart kid that came back to BAMA for no money RoflRofl
    He has a better chance to go Pro playing for us. And he din't want to wait another 51 years to win a NC Doh
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

:rolleyes:OOOOOK fish, If that is what ya want to believe.Doh Show me tha monae!!!RoflRoflRoflRofl
    Auburn Tigers " National Champions "

Post Thanks / Like

I did not say the ones about Auburn are true. Here is what makes the thing about Auburn look bad is. The stories that broke about Auburn lately were told by Auburn people themselves. It is not like someone from Alabama went and told that stuff up to make Auburn look bad or to take any bad publicity off Bama, that was all Auburns boys there, so it jsut looks bad on yalls part that your own folks ratted something, whether it is true or not. No matter how much you try and deny it too. I wont say that Cam is guilty for getting money from Auburn until I see proof, but I will always believe he knew his dad was shopping him around. Even a lot of big Auburn fans I know will admit they believe without a doubt that he is guilty. I believe every team does things they are not suppose to, even my beloved Alabama. However we are not out making up stories to take the spotlight off us with stories that are so silly people laugh when reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by jusanothajoe View Post
    does that makem like them other stories about AUBURN ????? so if it's a story about Auburn it's true and if it's a story about bammer it's made up bull hhmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like someone's wearin some crimson colored glasses. I think 98% of the Auburn stuff it made up, how bout yall bammers ???? Doh dont answer that i already know what ya gonna say RoflRofl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Procraft 176 View Post
    :rolleyes:OOOOOK fish, If that is what ya want to believe.Doh Show me tha monae!!!RoflRoflRoflRofl
    I just speak the truth. Ya'll got 2 NC and you had to buy one of them. The NCAA is still investigating the Scam deal and the other boys didn't help ya'll none Doh It's long from over yet Rofl
    I don't think ya'll will even win 5 games this year with all the BS that will be surrounding ya'll DohHands Clapping
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast