Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville

What happend did they pull the plug on Smithville and let all the water out haven't heard a report in a long time.I still haven't got my boat back from Lowes they keep telling me next week next week i have heard that about 4 weeks now.Talked to a friend that fished last weekend caught some nice blues & channels up north of W bridge some where. Caught 9 keepers out of a small pond today. I think the weather is going to be nice for most of the weekend i will try to get out again Jim C.

Post Thanks / Like

I've recently started going out regularly again.Not much to report,here today,gone tomorrow,shallow,deep,fast retrieve,slow drift.
    This is a tough time of the year,as the water warms up they are getting more transitional.Hard to get a pattern going.

The last few times out I have caught a few each time that had bulging bellies with the shad tail still visible in the throat.Still smacked the jig.
    Someone is putting the feedbag on!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well-hope everyone is safe,that was quite a wild day sunday.Had some wind,hail twice,and some rain but not damage this time.

Wonder how the marina came thru-remember 4 or 5 years ago when they lost all the roofs and a large number of slips were destroyed?