Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: greers ferry

Post Thanks / Like

Talking greers ferry

greers ferry... son has slip there and am down fer a few days and wondering how things or popping there , or if they are.... any advice would be appreciated... just came down from NC to check it out ... looks like it'd be pretty gud..

Post Thanks / Like

Check the fishing report on agfc.com, sorry I don't know much else but that would be a good place to start. Good luck.

3GD

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard that the salt creek area is good this time of year. Be carful if you venture out though cause the lake is about 15 feet low right now.

smallingboy105 Guest

Greers Ferry Is Very Low I Would Not Recomend Taking A Big Bass Boat In The Salt Creek Area! I Was Going 30 Or 40 It That Area And Busted The Lower Unit Out Of My Bass Boat Hiting A Bunch Of Rocks On Bottom! Although We Did Catch 7 Large Mouth Bass In That Area! So Be Aware Please! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

My parents like in the Cove Creek area and their neighbor goes and fills the boat up every year, i am going with him this year and he says it is still about two weeks from good fishing. there are going to be cold fronts the next two weekends so that may psh it back a little.
    Dock fishing should be good though. You will definatly get into some white bass or stripers if you keep an eye open.

smallingboy105 Guest

Yeah Right A Boat Load! My Ass! In The Cove Creek Area?

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to a guy that lives there, he pulled in 27 in 3 hrs last week. Yes, cove creek, The shoreline from the rec. area all teh way to the dike is deal crappie habitat. So it is your ass. I would tell you exactly where and how but since you are a rude Guppy, I will keep it to myself.

smallingboy105 Guest

Talking

Well You Just Do That! Its All Good! Kkk