Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The BEST customer service

Post Thanks / Like

Default The BEST customer service

Last weeks adventure to Truman turned out to be a dead on-board battery charger. So I removed it and took it back to Cabelas. The young lady asked me what the problem was and I said "it does not work, none of the lights come on to show that it is charging". She asked if I wanted a new one and I told her I wanted to upgrade if possible. She told me to go pick one out. As I returned to the counter she says "Cabelas wants you to be happy with our products; todays transaction will be an even exchange". I said just a minute young lady, I don't believe there is any warranty left on the charger and the new one is $15.00 more. She says no problem, if the charger does not work it is defective and we want you to be happy with our products. Can you beat that? NO hassle, NO questions simply the best customer service around. I have sent two people to them who have purchased boats from them and will not hesitate to do so again. Cabelas simply stands head and shoulders above the rest.Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

That's refreshing, isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas simply stands head and shoulders above the rest.
    My sentiments exactly. I've always thought they were about the best outfit there is to deal with. That's why I keep going back and, like you, that's why I refer folks to them also. I have yet to be disappointed with Cabelas.

Glad you got er figured out.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Great Place Shop often, even sold my 357 Pyton to them, was trying to sell for 400.00 and nobody would buy, then was told Cabelas buy's guns, took it to them and they gave me 800.00. Actually worth more from what I found out later but I was still happy. That's all that counts
    I Don't Know,but I can always use help

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    Last weeks adventure to Truman turned out to be a dead on-board battery charger. So I removed it and took it back to Cabelas. The young lady asked me what the problem was and I said "it does not work, none of the lights come on to show that it is charging". She asked if I wanted a new one and I told her I wanted to upgrade if possible. She told me to go pick one out. As I returned to the counter she says "Cabelas wants you to be happy with our products; todays transaction will be an even exchange". I said just a minute young lady, I don't believe there is any warranty left on the charger and the new one is $15.00 more. She says no problem, if the charger does not work it is defective and we want you to be happy with our products. Can you beat that? NO hassle, NO questions simply the best customer service around. I have sent two people to them who have purchased boats from them and will not hesitate to do so again. Cabelas simply stands head and shoulders above the rest.Thumbs Up
    I agree 100%. They have the best products and customer service. Have been doing business with them since they opened their first store and went mail order.

Jack, you did forget to mention that you arrived at Cabelas wearing only your mask and tights!!! The poor girl had no choice but to get you whatever you wanted and hope you'd leave the store BEFORE you attracted a crowd! Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by C N View Post
    I agree 100%. They have the best products and customer service. Have been doing business with them since they opened their first store and went mail order.

Jack, you did forget to mention that you arrived at Cabelas wearing only your mask and tights!!! The poor girl had no choice but to get you whatever you wanted and hope you'd leave the store BEFORE you attracted a crowd! Rofl
    I was properly dressed AND I was even polite, so there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    I was properly dressed AND I was even polite, so there.
    you forgot the pfffffffffffffffffft!

I'm glad for all involved that you were on your best behavior.

Post Thanks / Like

Had to be your look's, Jack. LOL.