Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good trip

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good trip

Just walked in the door from a good trip with one of my club brothers. Jim Tunie met me at daybreak and off we went, and though the day started slow it finished in fine style. Catch was over 40 fish with 7 keepers from just under a pound to 1.9, and two Kentucky bass he wanted to throw into the mix as well. Wind came and went, great temps, good company, and a good bag when we were done. Couldn't have asked for anything else, but I could have remembered the camera. At one point 4 of the Middle Tennessee Crappie Club members were all gathered up and visiting. Overall a good day, and JIm took the fish home so all I have to do is recharge the batteries and get ready for tomorrow. Some were caught at 3' deep and others were down to 10 to 16 feet. Jig and jig n bobber did the deal for us. Thanks for looking.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun trip.

Post Thanks / Like

It's just hard to beat spending a day on the water with a good friend and when you top it off with some crappie...thats even better!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!