Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In need of Job

Post Thanks / Like

Default In need of Job

Hey all,
    I hate to ask, but I found out that my place of business is going out of business. I was installing satellites and was actually wanting to get out of it once I found another job. This was just unexpected. I live over in Butler, MO so I am interested in anything if the pay is good. If you guys know of anything just PM me or post on the post. thanks a bunch ahead of time

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to here it. Schreiber foods here in Clinton is a great place to work. I work for Capri which is their captive Flexo printing operation. We are not taking app's right now but could let you know when we are. Not sure about the other non printing plants here in town though. Bigby may know more about them.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure about my plant (DDN plant) but the Clearfield plant was taking applications. Pretty good place to work around here. You would have to be on the evening or night shift a few years before you get a day shift job.
    The Clearfield plant were needing maintenance people if you have a mechanical background.