Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: talk about lock jaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default talk about lock jaw

darn snow storm knocked down oaks around my bait shop and the crappies in my pond are sitting tight...nice for first day of spring...things should warm up soon. Lots of chainsaw work 8 to 10 big oaks down

Post Thanks / Like

I feel for you JED, went thru that while living in Colorado. I counted that as the price I had to pay for living where I wanted to live. Cut up the wood for firewood either to use or to sell. Either way you'll get in shape for the fishing season. Hope there wasn't anymore damages than some lost trees. Ferdi aka Fred

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know how you feel, because that happened to me a few times in Ohio. Only good thing was it stopped all the squirrels from being in my yard once those trees were down. Hope you get those trees removed soon so you can get after those crappies. This has been a long winter for a lot of people from California to Vermont.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

AMEN !! Come hither, SPRING !

Post Thanks / Like

My oldest Brother just had a friend retire after some 40 or 50 years of combined military and civil service. He retired from Baltimore, MD to Lake Fork, TX. Said the day after he arrived there last week it was 75 degrees he went out on the Lake and caught 2 large mouth bass, a 2.5 and a 5 lb. He e-mailed my brother with pictures and said he thought he could get used to his new lifestyle. Just an idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishbaskett View Post
    My oldest Brother just had a friend retire after some 40 or 50 years of combined military and civil service. He retired from Baltimore, MD to Lake Fork, TX. Said the day after he arrived there last week it was 75 degrees he went out on the Lake and caught 2 large mouth bass, a 2.5 and a 5 lb. He e-mailed my brother with pictures and said he thought he could get used to his new lifestyle. Just an idea.
    Move to Texas from Yosemite? not in a million years...thanks though

Post Thanks / Like

When did you get all that snow?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Al Gore's fault........He a jinx...........
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

.....storm knocked down oaks.....
    I have had the same thing happen to me a few times, a real bummer. It wasn't snow though, hurricanes.
    Randy Andres