Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messages for Snake River

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Messages for Snake River

This message is for my friend Snake River (Bob Hinkle) from people he has helped on the DIY forum. I am hoping that those who have learned from him, been blessed by him, or just want to encourage him will let him know in this thread. Let me start by saying I am honored to be called his friend. I have learned a lot of different ways to fish plastic as well as tie jigs because of his posts here and on the jig tying forum. I will miss your posts here and look forward to seeing you post again in May.

I just got off the phone with him. Yes, he will still fill your orders for anything he is currently making as well as some new and exciting items currently in product development. Some names of the current product line will be changed, however the quality will remain the same. Please send him a pm to order or visit his website.

Thanks again for all you do Bob.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Snake, I haven't forgotten that you helped my V.A. guys. Don't know whats up won't ask . You can tell me if you want . But if there is anything I can do .Give a yell. Best I can do at the moment is see if I can float a prayer for you. Until we meet again.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Snake ... if this is a health issue, and you just need a little "Me" time ... we understand. You take all the R&R you need.

If this is a site/member issue ... then you just let Slab or myself know what the deal is, and it will be taken care of !!

Regardless of what the situation is, rest assured that you'll be missed ... and your reappearance will be anxiously awaited.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Bob's one of the nicest men I have had the please to converse with.....hope he comes back soon after he does what he needs to do....he's a world class guy and a heck of a jig maker......God bless all

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    Bob's one of the nicest men I have had the please to converse with.....hope he comes back soon after he does what he needs to do....he's a world class guy and a heck of a jig maker......God bless all
    Yes he is James. I know when he comes back he will be blessed more than ever. Iron is not ready until it has been tested and molded in the fire. Weeping endures for a night but joy will come in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been on this board long, but Snake's post are always one of the first I read. He's always got good ideas, great lures,and always willing to help anyone. it will be a great day when you make it back.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

All right Bob.....dadgummit get yourself back on here, as you can see everybody wants you on here posting. So dadgummitall get on here will ya.....we got jigs, and plastic baits , and fishing to talk about.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you G and everybody else for your support we are back on.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    thank you G and everybody else for your support we are back on.
    Halleluliah!

Welcome Back my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, like I told you in a PM, I had been out of town on the lake doing some fishing the past couple days and did not know about any of this until I got back and read the post. I was very saddened when I read the post for several reasons. For one, this board is not and never will be the same if you are not here. You sort of keep it together. You are the one who keeps people coming back here. For two, you have been very good to me and we have sort of shared so many ideas and all together and you have sent me supplies and all free of charge. You never had to do any of that, but the great guy you are just makes you nothing but a winner in my mind. You have become a good friend of mine here, even if it is over the net, it has meaning. So glad to see your away time was short lived, but I would support your decision whether you stay or go. We all have that brotherly love for ya. Glad to have you back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast