Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "add-a-seat"

Post Thanks / Like

Default "add-a-seat"

I am looking for a "add-a-seat" dual seat rig. They are out of business,anyone got one layin around they dont use ?Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Terry at Cumberland Crappie can make you a double seat post that fits into your front deck mount. Check him out he does good work and gets it to you fast

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

not to bash but add a seat is not a good idea lots of problems, mine broke both of us fell HARD broke 400 in rods bad deal. just beware
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

I was a huge fan of add-a-seat. However, it had a major problem and more than one person found themselves either in the water or close to it. I'd suggest looking at Mr. Crappie's bench seat or the same thing from Grizzly Jig. I've ridden on both and you can't go wrong with either one. Very, very stable. Comfortable. Use them on any boat. Cannot recommend them enough.
    GET THE NET HAROLD, GET THE NET!!

Post Thanks / Like

Have used one now for several years with No problems. I think they are a very good product hope you are able to find one

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up. Can you be more specific on what the failures were? I have one on my boat now, and have been using it for two years trouble free. I'm no light weight at 240. Thanks again for the heads up and tips on locating a dual seat set up.Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

flip it upside down and weld the pin all the way around into the pedestal piece it comes it out of, then no problems. the bench seat works great, I like cumberland crappies set up too.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Default double seat pedistal

I have started making a double seat pedistal that is similar but in my opinion it is a little better made if you would like to check it out i have pictures on craigslist. EZ .T. pole perch
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good, how long is the pin and does it go all the way through to the top?
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Please read this thread about my brother and I's experience with the Add a seat and scroll thru thread to view my pictures..
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...seat-junk.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast