Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hummingbird 570di

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hummingbird 570di

I'm thinking of buying a hummingbird 570di. Does anybody know much about them. I don't know much about these new fishfinders and dint know if anybody had some advice for me. And didn't know if I need to buy anything else with it

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a salesman for Humminbird, but I sure like mine, but if and no matter which model humminbird or lowrance, I would buy it from Cabela's, best customer service I have every had.......... no hassle with anything, returns or exchanges or refund........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas will match cheaper prices if you bring price print out. It saved me 200$ and lowrance has rebate program that last until
    April 15 I think. Saved me total of 350$.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I am not a salesman for Humminbird, but I sure like mine, but if and no matter which model humminbird or lowrance, I would buy it from Cabela's, best customer service I have every had.......... no hassle with anything, returns or exchanges or refund........
    that's cause you know how to sweet talk the ladies

Post Thanks / Like

I have $50 off for gander mountain so I was going to use that. Which is better the 570 di or the mark 5x

Post Thanks / Like

don't know which is better and wouldn't answer, you have to do some research, it is your money.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I'd buy online and save yourself from paying sales tax. BBG marine will take care of you, and will step up in warranty situations. BBG is also a sponsor of Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I put one up front and love it. Easy to use and great detail. Can't compare to lowrance...never owned one. I always buy from Cabelas..if for some reason you have trouble and H'bird don't resolve it, you can always count on Cabelas to take care of you. If you mount up front, you will need an optional bracket to mount transducer on trolling motor. Just my opinion and it ain't worth much
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

x2

Post Thanks / Like

Bought one last week and installed it on the front, hope to get it out on Stockton this weekend to try it out. Like they said you'll need the optional trolling motor bracket to mount it there which runs around $20, and the Humminbirds don't come with the cover if you care. Like they said it's your money and I can't tell ya which one is better but they are selling alot more of the Humminbird model than the Lowrance if that means anything to ya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast