Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all !/ New Guy!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello to all !/ New Guy!

Hello to all...My name is Charles I'm in the south-west area..I fish Table Rock and Stockton. This is a great site and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! ...Thanks....Charles

Post Thanks / Like

WELCOME CHARLES
    Stockton / Tablerock ya I know those places you can see the fish swim away when you pull up no matter how deep the water is.

Just hasseling ya fished Stockton at night a few years ago did great. Length limit I recall is 10' there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default new guy;

hey cbane I live in verona fish stockton alot tablerock also done real lousy thursday no fish to cold and windy , did ok monday and tuesday 10 on monday total weight17lb. crappie. kings river. flats close to ar. line ok on tuesday. blue hole and dear bluff. 12.over 12 and 3under 12 . blue and white jigs. welcome and later

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gonefishingee !
    You bet man ! you wanta fish some clear water we got it ! Little low now
    about 12 feet and Stockton the same thing ! Take a look..! I took this last weekend !! We need rain bad !...Charles

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Beagle man ! Great to hear someone is getting to them on the Kings !! I know down south on the King when you get in'em their good size ..big! I'll be heading down to the James (Cape Fair area) Saturday..hope to have a good report. Should have more water than Stockton...Charles

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the board charles. there's a pretty good group of guys (& a few gals too) in here. there are a couple ya got to watch out for....but then again...there always are.

good fishin to ya---bob

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome cbane,that spot would be awesome if it had a little water.Give us a yell when the walleye start biting down there.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

welcome from Georgia
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Charles from the Bootheel......Haven't fished much over in southwest but heard that it is good fishing.....Thinking about making a trip to Truman this spring. Have a friend that is a guide over there.... But first, will focus on the Mississippe lakes........jigpole

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, thanks for the weclome...Yes bwillaub you're right about that, always one or two !...Bugman wait till september and we'll hit 'em hard with them gold and black Yo-Zuri Hardcore...they'll eat the paint off of them.! Hello roybuoy! I'll bet they're slabs around rossville ! I'd bet some big bass too...!
    Hey jigpole hit Truman in one month..the weekend of the 15 & 16 you'll get your arm broke !!... I'll go back to reading now...try to learn something..
    Just wanted to say thanks for the welcome !!....Charles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast