Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot help?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot help?

I'm from Illinois me and my buddies are going to be at reelfoot the weekend of April 16th and 17th.
    My aunt and uncle live on Reelfoot my uncle travels a lot for his work so we are never there at the same time. So we don't really have a plan at where to fish and what are the best tactics to use at this time of year. So if anyone out there has any advice I would appreciate it and thank you

Post Thanks / Like

I have fished Reelfoot several times in the past several years. I have always stayed at the Sportsmans Resort (North Location) Not a 5 star place, but it was nice, clean and the rates were very resonable. Next time I go back, I'll probably stay there again. Don't know if you are bringing your own boat, but they have them to rent out very reasonable. We normally catch most of our fish around the pads and in the creek channel on a minnow under a floater. Good luck. Hope this helps.

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That weekend there is a bowfishing tourney Sat night/Sunday morn. the shallows will be stirred up for sure. Fish the south end Sunday. If you want to see some interesting boats go to the weigh in Sun morning.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain