Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stockton lake-last one off turn out the lights.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton lake-last one off turn out the lights.....

It's my home lake and never seen this pattern last of march,first of april i don't think since it started producing crappie.put in at sons creek ramp or some of u might call it ruark.could tell there was something wrong when my truck was the only one on the lot.went to mutton creek and could find some fish but not like i hoped for.went across to googer and fished some piles but no keepers.went up the lake and hit my favorite cove on the whole lake same thing,nothing.used every color and size worked everyway so if it's me i may to quit.might take up snagging till it gets better.got back to ramp and my little youta was the only rig there.turned off the lights and went home,had chicken for supper......
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

not the report we were looking for! oh well at least i'm not the only one NOT catching fish. i took the lil john boat out to fellows lake for about an hour after work yesterday, never had a bump. one other guy there. he said he never had a bump either. dang you bucksaw for being so far away!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang! That don't sound any good at all. It's gotta get better you would think.

Post Thanks / Like

that big moon we had last week sucked them out of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the bad luck, but it happens here on truman once in awhile...........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

maybe you guys need to chop the head off a chicken or do a dance or something like that.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Just wait it will get better! I have seen this on Stockton before with all the fronts rolling through the bite shuts down and once we get three days of stable weather they are on fire.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang...headed to cc friday hope its better by then, guess thats why they call it fishing instead of catching. Sorry for your luck, but thanks for being GREEN and turning out the lights.
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

Pole bender u better buy some matches,you'll have to build the fire cause the pilot light is out.it will take several days of real warm air to get things going.don't like the wind but a warm one out of the south would speed it up better than anything we get.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

Rancher a fishing buddy that struggled at CC on monday put in at Cedar and fished Coffman, High Point, Turkey, and around 245 and never caught a keeper yesterday.
    Fish like your hungry!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast