Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dacus Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dacus Lake

Is there a reason why some of you fellows aren't fishing Dacus? Just curious, I have to stay close to the house saturday and I was thinking of going there. I have to go to a wedding Sat. afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like

never have fished dacus alot maybe 2 or 3 times, u got any good areas to go at dacus maybe gonna hafta give dacus a try, do they rent boats over there do u know of?

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know if they rent boats there. I would think think there would have to be a phone number for that little store out there, you look up Dacus Lake in phone directory.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking dacus

went there yesterday and blown off. Water was55.4 deg. loohing good. Heres ph 901 643 3663 mary lou branch i think they have rental boats and she will have minnows this fri.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

My dad and I went to dacus several times when I was younger. You know, if you go to Midway, you are always going to catch something to make up a mess, but at dacus it seems that they are either tearing em up or nothing at all. You don't know till you try though.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Jim for the info, i will try Dacus out some this spring any good spots u can tell me about at dacus.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking dacus

Quote Originally Posted by luvdemcrappies
    thanks Jim for the info, i will try Dacus out some this spring any good spots u can tell me about at dacus.

Do you single pole or troll? If you single pole , i start across from ramp and work bushes to the duck blind and the stump in front of duck blind and either side of lake past houses.I troll most of the time.I start at the ramp and take off.Might go over this wk end.Check out pics in store thats me last spring.

Post Thanks / Like

jim i single pole i jig, with a minner sometimes and sometimes not, does the store carry minnows? jim thanks for the info also is dacus protected any from the wind at all, and also i'll check out your pics, thanks again

Jeremy

Post Thanks / Like

Cool dacus

Quote Originally Posted by luvdemcrappies
    jim i single pole i jig, with a minner sometimes and sometimes not, does the store carry minnows? jim thanks for the info also is dacus protected any from the wind at all, and also i'll check out your pics, thanks again

Jeremy
    Yes thats the nice thing about it you can get of wind all over the lake also forgot to mention mosquito lake i go in there on windy days .She was going to start having minnows this weekend.GO GITUM