Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Report on Lake O Pines 03.07.06

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Report on Lake O Pines 03.07.06

Went to the Pines today and fishing was rough, wind blew me all over the lake. Only caught 6, but they were nice ones...Yellow bellies tore me up! 15-20 boats on the lake while I was there. Talked to one person at the dock and he advised 11 nice crappie. Good Luck to you if you go. If you are going this weekend, please provide a report.
    Yea, I caught a limit! Did'nt you?

Post Thanks / Like

Has the water come up any with therains we had, gusee ya put in at the Dam launch

Post Thanks / Like

You can safely put in at Sandy Beach ramp if you stay in the middle of the ramp. At Look Out point (looking at the ramp) stay to the left or middle, don't put in to the right, big sand bar, got stuck onit in Feb...ever since then I have been using the beach ramp.
    Yea, I caught a limit! Did'nt you?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

You need to be dragging chains behind the boat, and long line trolling to be real successfull there right now. I should be competing in CAST's tournament ther tommorrrow, but I am currently stranded on a business trip at a Super 8's motel in Eau Claire, WI of all places! The report I got from 2 days ago was 1.75lb averages coming from the South Western side. Luck to ya. Might want to stop by CAST's weigh in tomorrow for their results. Should be some hogs in the mix. Full baskets, and better luck to you!

<,"}/>{Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids