Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Frozen Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frozen Fishing

I am heading north from MO this weekend to fish LOW and then around the Winnie area the following weekend. Any of you MN guys been to that area lately?
    When in doubt, set the hook.

Post Thanks / Like

Lake of the woods has been getting better with every day. The water has been very cloudy in the past few weeks, but it has cleared up ALOT compared to what it was. Fishing is not as great as this wonderful fishery should be at this time, but your hitting the lake at the right time. I havent been to any lakes around the winnie area lately. I know there are alot of great crappie lakes near winnie that my ole man has fished. If your going to fish winnie, talk to a resort owner (High Banks) and they will let you know where most of the fish have been caught. Walleye fishing has been slow but Jumbo's (perch) are still being caught. Hope you have a good time! the weather is warm and the snow is starting to melt. Warm weather=awesome ice fishing!
    The S.W.A.T. - "We Don't Flock Around"
    www.TheSupremeWaterfowlActionTeam.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default why go to U.R.L. Winnie or L.O.W.

Why drive all the way up there when you can stop at Big Sandy just north of McGregor/Aitkin area for monster slabs.See the photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images