Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Placing Habitat's at Oologah-1st Time POST

Post Thanks / Like

Default Placing Habitat's at Oologah-1st Time POST

Hello!

My name is Brian, I am a 23y/o old avid crappie fisherman from Oologah, OK. Normall I fish Oologah Lake, although occasionally I fish Ft. Gibson Lake. My Baby is a 21 ft. Sun Tracker Party Barge w/ a 90 horse Merc. What I really want is to get a smaller fishing boat, perhaps a Bass Tracker or a Lowe. Anyways, after reading throughout the board for the last month, I have build 15 crappie Habitats and was looking for a local to get a better idea of where to drop them at. Possibly even a good fishing buddy, as mine just went off to law school and wont be back for at least 2 years!!

Any information as to where to drop my habitats and possibly tips for area lakes or just in general would be great!
    An Armed Society is a Polite Society, Manners are Good when One May Have to Back up his Acts with his Life-Robert A. Heinlein on the 2nd Amendment

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hey Brian I fish up there alot and would be happy to help you sometime if ya want I also fish Ft Gibson alot I caught fish at O last week in 30 foot of water Please e-mail me @ [email protected] and we will talk a lil more maybe I can help you there are to many tournament eyes on here for me to tell ya the better areas
    Big George

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the advice

I'll definately do that! Thanks again!

Brian
    An Armed Society is a Polite Society, Manners are Good when One May Have to Back up his Acts with his Life-Robert A. Heinlein on the 2nd Amendment

Post Thanks / Like

welcome aboard from GEORGIA
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER