Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cc on stockton yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cc on stockton yesterday

We gave it a try yesterday,went up past the 160 bridge nothing.Came back to the cc bridge and fished around the rocks,caught enough to eat.Caught a bunch of dinks.Wind was to strong to stay on them.One other boat in there when we were and they had about the same luck as us.It has got to get better.Hadn't heard any reports so thought i would post what little i knowed.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report, I think all of the lakes at one time or another will experience a slow period, like you say it will get better.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Friend of mine from work and his son caught some well above the 160 bridge and above that first bend white bass fishing last week. Other than that I haven't heard anything either.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see your report I have been wondering what is going on since there have not been any reports. Stockton is horrible with fluctuating weather. I have never seen weather affect any other lake like it does Stockton. I have watched it for years and 3 days of stable weather means good fishing. I hope the weather pattern changed so Saturday or Sunday lands on the 3rd or 4th day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Stockton is horrible with fluctuating weather. I have never seen weather affect any other lake like it does Stockton. I have watched it for years and 3 days of stable weather means good fishing. .
    Man Tom, never a more true statement about Stockton than that right there. If a front is coming or going, might as well forget about it. At least for me. I have never been able to figure it out.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Me and a friend of mine caught our limits yesterday morn,only time i'd been this week and they was hitting the smoke grub that i like to use,got em in back of a cove with warmer water commin in.hey arky r u still comming up friday.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Post Thanks / Like

thanks arkie for the report
    tom you are right about the fronts. look for rain sat. and sun.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothin don't happen we will be there Friday