Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evinrude Trolling motor

Post Thanks / Like

Default Evinrude Trolling motor

I have an older Evinrude trolling motor on my boat and I lost the plastic cap that has the arrow on it that show you which direction you're going. Does anyone know how I can get that replaced?
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Post Thanks / Like

you might check www.trollingmotorparts.com they have some stuff for the OMC motors.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know where you live but you can give this guy a call, an authorized service center for OMC trollmotors. I also have one and just got a couple of switches from him for mine. Art Payne @ 601 856 3191, thats in Jackson MS. Love my Johnson trollmotor.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I recently bought a boat from Jaco's Marine in Tennessee that had an older Evinrude trolling motor on it. I didn't want it since I had a new Motor Guide to put on the boat. You could probably get the whole thing really reasonable. Their #is 931-762-6710. Ask for Pete. Tell him you are interested in the trolling motor from the Hydra-Sports boat the guy from Louisiana bought.
    He among you who is without sin...cast the first stone.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I have an old Johnson trolling motor that was a pain to get parts for untill I found this site. Now you can know the name and number of the part when you call your or any boat dealer to get those old parts.
    http://www.brp.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Gooch, I tried the link and couldn't get it to work.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default I dont know

Quote Originally Posted by FisherMike
    Gooch, I tried the link and couldn't get it to work.
    I dont know whats wrong on your end but its working on mine. Try typing it in instead of cutting and pasting. It works for me.

Again I just used the site to locate the plastic speed controll knob on my 86 johnson trolling motor. I am also looking and it looks like they have every part for every trolling motor ever made by Johnson or Evinrude.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gooch
    I dont know whats wrong on your end but its working on mine. Try typing it in instead of cutting and pasting. It works for me.

Again I just used the site to locate the plastic speed controll knob on my 86 johnson trolling motor. I am also looking and it looks like they have every part for every trolling motor ever made by Johnson or Evinrude.
    I can get to the site but can't find the parts page for trollmotors, can you help?
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I think I bought one last year at Shoals Marine in Sheffield Alabama they had several on the shelf it was 54.00 dollars I think You know i think I have an extra one in the shed

Post Thanks / Like

Buflew, was it just the directional piece that you have, or is it the whole top part?
    Last edited by ThrillSeeker; 03-06-2006 at 05:40 PM.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast