Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time To Start Reporting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Time To Start Reporting

Hey Okies everyone that can ought to start reporting about the lakes they fish good or bad we are going to go fish might help someone save a lil gas by deciding to stay near the house if they are catching fish locally

Post Thanks / Like

big G hopefully me and the ole father in law are going to take the trailers to lake fort gibson,leave on the 23rd come back on the 27th plan on going after the crappie,he's a ole timer around here ,hopefully he fills me in on all the info,cause he knows.will post results when i return,i only got to fish twice last year on gibson,cause the old job worked me to much........happy hoooooooks

Post Thanks / Like

BG, wind ran me off Talala yesterday. I had the twins and the 3 year old with me, so I really didn't get to fish much at all. I might PU another I Finder after tax refund, but will see. Am seriously considering a stronger trolling motor. I sold my old 40lb, 12/24 on ebay last year prior to running the one that came with the boat. Big mistake. I am going to shop 40lb + in the next two weeks. I got to be able to move to my stobbs faster come this spring. I did fish a bit of the standing timber, and not a hit there either. I tried every hotspot I had caught fish on and nothing. There should be some nice fish move up Talala Creek later this week though the way the weather is going to be. I have 3 days left on current job, and might fish friday morning awhile. Call me if you're avaiable.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

only info I have follows; Fisheed choteau bend sunday afternoon to evening and didnt see many people crappie fishing. The couple i did talk to said they couldnt hardly catch any for sand bass hitting their jigs. Water temp from mazie landing all the way up the river was 51-53 degrees I played with a little brush in pryor creek but the wind made boat positioning tough and my son and buddy were fishing for sandies so i gave up in short order, Didnt figure they would bite with a boat beatin into their cover. imagine that gibson should be rockin right now if the temps up river are any indication of what the main lake is like.

Post Thanks / Like

went yesterday on oologah from about 3:00 till dark only managed 10 keepers

lots of small fish.

I expected better.

I fished near the dam

Post Thanks / Like

Hey anglers, I have a fishing report from eufaula this weekend. I fished saturday and kept 72. 10 fish were 13 -14''inches long. the rest good 10''inch fish. Magic depth was 14ft deep fishing about 8-12ft with minnows and jigs.(biggest fish caught on 3''inch Yum beaver tails).Good luck if you decide to come to the big water and be careful lake is down 7ft. Good fishing!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post ft.gibson

going to ft. gibson on a fishing trip the 17th! have a friend that lives down there.all day adventure-give a report on the crappie when I get back!

Post Thanks / Like

Post hudson marina

went sat.night/sun morning and no luck.caught a few little uns,but nothing to talk about!

Skintback Guest

Gains Creek on eufaula - last couple of weeks have been good - have brought home about 15 every afternoon - fishin between 4 and dark using minnows in 14 ft of water with rig set at 2 ft.

Post Thanks / Like

fished a farm pond saturday and all of the females eggs were bloody, it's starting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast