Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tonight's (03/17) WTCC Meeting / New Members Welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Tonight's (03/17) WTCC Meeting / New Members Welcome

We had a great meeting tonight! We had a total of 16 folks, including 2 brand new members, Keith Eason and Steven Maness... WELCOME!!! We are truly pleased to have these guys with us!!! Thumbs Up

The meeting was a lot of fun... less business, and more socializing!!!

Looks like we are going to have a good turnout for Yellow Creek on Saturday. We currently have 12 folks signed up to fish, and hope to gain a few more between now and then. I do know that we have a couple of members who are still unsure whether they may have to work this weekend. I offered to write excuses for them, so we'll keep our fingers crossed!

If you were unable to sign up tonight, and plan on fishing, just remember to give me a call prior to Saturday's start time (safe light). Also, several of us are heading down tomorrow, and staying at the State Park Inn. We are planning on having dinner and visiting for a while tomorrow evening. If you make it down tomorrow (Friday) and want to join us for dinner, give me a call.

Hope to see you all there!!!

George
    731-267-2322

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, I almost forgot to mention the BEST part of tonight's meeting... we got to see Brenda (Mrs. Cane Pole) for the first time in a while. Still has her arm in a sling, but looked to be doing really well. Wasn't bad to get to see that grumpy old husband of her's, either!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see everyone. We had a large time. Brenda likes the red hooks. I told her she don't need minners on that type hook. Don't think she believes me though.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"