Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Morse

boblaw4844 Guest

Default Morse

I am new to crappie fishing and was wanting help with morse lake. When will the crappie bite be strong and where are the best places to target on the lake. I have a boat so i can get anywhere. Anyhelp would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

boblaw4844, I had fished Morse Lake years ago with my grandfather as he liked to start fishing this area at the end of March. I recall it was so cold but we caught the crappies.. I wish I could help you more as I am just north of you in Wabash County... If you get in my area give me a call... Hope to see you on the water...

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boblaw4844
    I am new to crappie fishing and was wanting help with morse lake. When will the crappie bite be strong and where are the best places to target on the lake. I have a boat so i can get anywhere. Anyhelp would be great.
    late march you should be able to take some nice crappie below the spillway
    on morse

Post Thanks / Like

reel-um-in, Welcome to the site from Wabash... Hope to see you on the lakes, and your right about the crappies around the dam...

Fish Detective
    "May Your Fishing Dreams Come True"

Fish Detective

Post Thanks / Like

Default welcome

welcome to the site boblaw, myself and slabstalker actively fish morse for slabs and have for at least the last decade, with the warm winter we've pretty much been fishin since new years, anyway, if you want pm me and i'll give ya any help i can.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you are with us boblaw. I fish Morse quite a bit too, pm me and I will try to help also