Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie USA and Family

tkfishing Guest

Default Crappie USA and Family

I justed joined Crappie.com on Sat. It seems like a good place for a lot of info. I hope I can help others as time goes on. I fished with Crappie USA for several years with my father. After he passed away from cancer in 2002 I stopped fished because something was missing. Since that time my son and I have started where my father and I left off. Can anyone tell me if Crappie USA is still like a big family. I sure miss the times we had together. This year I'am going to take my son Jordan and start the family team over. I look forward to the times that we will have on the water. We will fish most if not all of the ternaments in Region 3. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season. Just remember don't take life for granted because the person you'll miss the most may be seated right beside you. Troy Keen

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Way to go dad!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tkfishing
    I justed joined Crappie.com on Sat. It seems like a good place for a lot of info. I hope I can help others as time goes on. I fished with Crappie USA for several years with my father. After he passed away from cancer in 2002 I stopped fished because something was missing. Since that time my son and I have started where my father and I left off. Can anyone tell me if Crappie USA is still like a big family. I sure miss the times we had together. This year I'am going to take my son Jordan and start the family team over. I look forward to the times that we will have on the water. We will fish most if not all of the ternaments in Region 3. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season. Just remember don't take life for granted because the person you'll miss the most may be seated right beside you. Troy Keen
    Rod and reel $50.00
    Bait $2.00
    Snacks $5.00
    Taking your son fishing PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless
    Trialblazer

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome story Troy. The relationship that will develop between you and your son will strengthen through time. My fondest memories of my dad and my grandad are ones that involve fishing or some kind of outdoors.

I hope to see you somewhere down the road in a CUSA tournament.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

CUSA is very much like a family. They are a fine group of people to fish with.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on the tournament trail this year.

For future reference, how much does it cost to fish the tournaments?

Post Thanks / Like

Pstone...most tournaments varies...But for Crappie USA, its $75 for the amatuer division and $155 for the semi-pro division.