Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mail Order Live Bait

Post Thanks / Like

Question Mail Order Live Bait

I have seen several mail order live bait companies in ads. Anybody tried them before? Are you pleased?
    I like to fish with mealworms and its sometimes hard to find them. Seems like it would be easier to order them so I wouldn't have to look around for them.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up You can't go wrong here .....

Quote Originally Posted by dockfishin
    I have seen several mail order live bait companies in ads. Anybody tried them before? Are you pleased?
    I like to fish with mealworms and its sometimes hard to find them. Seems like it would be easier to order them so I wouldn't have to look around for them.
    http://www.grubcobait.com/

Get in touch with Dale Cochran ... he'll do ya right !! And tell him I sent ya ....... luck2ya .....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pappy. I'll contact them soon so I can go load up on some big bluegill.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Just click on Grubco at the top of the page. They give excellent service.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a lot of stuff from them and it shows up quick and alive. Have fun catchin' them slabs.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

i usaly just buy my bait from my friend who runs the local bait shop acrost from my trailor but i may start ordering me 500 or so nightcrawlers for when i fish for bluegill during the hot part of the day then bust out my bass stuff after 5 and start fishing for them Tho a friends has used the one that crappiepappy said and he liked them

Post Thanks / Like

We buy mealworms and waxies from Grubco several times a year. Go to their website and take a look at their sampler, too. The super mealies are HUGE (and a little scary). - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Vados is good, too.

http://www.vadosbait.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I also had good results last spring ordering small leeches from Vados. I was going to post this earlier, but noticed that you were all having good results with Grubco. This old fella thinks when it's working, not much use in fixing.

I use wax worms a lot and the local shop has the best I've ever seen. I won't even consider ordering online. I want to keep her in business. :D Support your local shop when you can. Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I always order our crickets from Reptilefood.com.
    They are 10 dollars for a thousand plus S&H.

We pour them in a half plastic drum and feed them cut up potates. If you keep them in the shade they will stay alive for a weeks fishing trip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast