Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A few buckets with my daughter

Post Thanks / Like

Default A few buckets with my daughter

I struck out with my daughter Sunday mornin for some bassin. We didn't get on the water till a lil after 10 because I like keep it fun for her and she likes mornings about as much as I do. We still managed 5 or so hours on the water and a couple of nice bass to show for it. She is a trooper and says that she had a great time even though she stopped fishing early on. That's all that really matters to me. The fish were full of crabs and eggs. They cooked up real good in onions, garlic, and capers over olive oil pasta with parmesan cheese. Bass is such an awesome eatin fish.
    The fish are biting somewhere and here I am on the computer again...

Post Thanks / Like

Come on, Tige, who caught the most? The biggest? Hmmm - sounds like you may be avoiding the issue. You didn't get waxed by your offspring, did you? At this age? Aw, cher - shame, shame!
    But she was fishing with you, and that is OUTSTANDING!
    Keep it up!
    Pete

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mais tiger, where's da picture of that chere little girl and da big fish and da bigger smile.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I tell you what, the day she outfishes me will be a joyous day. I meant to post up a pic last night but got side tracked with dryer repairs till midnight.

The fish are biting somewhere and here I am on the computer again...

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's more like it. Don't that just make you so proud.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad that yall caught some fish Tiger. I know that you had fun with your daughter. I can remember the times when my daughters were at home and would go fishing with me. It just doesn't get any better than getting to spend some time with your younguns doing something that yall like to do. She will grow up very soon. Spend all of the time that you can with her.
    The Lord is good. His mercy and love endures forever.