Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Me and My Dad went to LOZ yesterday and brought back 2 limits in just over 2 hours. Put in around 9 and were out by noon. If is wasn’t so cold we could've worked longer and had limits of only 10" plus fish, but we kept everything legal and got the heck outta there.

Bite was soft, watched a few fish follow the jig all the way to the surface and not hit it. Catching them in anywhere from 6-15 feet of water. Near brush. I heard the afternoon bite was slower with the colder air. Lake is down about a foot from last week and supposed to keep coming down another 3 feet to meet the guide curve. So that might mess things up real good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work, Meller
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Well done...... got a buddy headed down there next weekend, any input on general area? I think his place is on the 6 MM.

U

Post Thanks / Like

6mm should be good. Big coves midway back near points was what I was looking for. I also heard the dock shooting in deeper water was good too, but the wind kept me from trying that.