Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone catching any White Bass??

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone catching any White Bass??

Shouldnt they be on their spawn run right now? Anyone catching any? Where at? Pics?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

In my dreams I caught 14 at 2# each.

Post Thanks / Like

Have been picking up quite a few fishing large mouth bass with a crankbait in mouths of coves, most are small males............Granite

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure where your fishing, But here on the Tn river below Pickwick even with the flood waters I can go catch them until my arms hurt. Its unreal how many we can catch in a single hour. There holding in the slack water spots. Just look for a point or something that will cause the current to turn and run up stream. Its a given if it has a sand bottom with a little gravel thrown in. Its a hot spot..
    Good luck and they should be eating it up for the next 6 weeks here for sure.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Been catching a few in the Arkansas River Navigation System. The water temp is still in the 50's, but if we continue to have warm temps and the water conditions remain stable for another week the fishing should hopefully improve significantly.

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else catchin any?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

This weekend me and two friends were on Grand Lake, Ok. On Friday between the three of us we pulled out 40. And Saturday we pulled a 2#er out.

Post Thanks / Like

just caught some nice ones at the dam in carlyle 2 that were over 18in most of the rest about 14 or 15 they're really starting to turn on now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaskaskiariverkiller View Post
    just caught some nice ones at the dam in carlyle 2 that were over 18in most of the rest about 14 or 15 they're really starting to turn on now
    Thanks for the report Killer, My wife and I just bought a lease at Keysport for our camper, Let Fish Camp Begin!!!!
    Personal Best 17 1/2"

Post Thanks / Like

can you catch them anywhere in northeast ohio?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast