Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good Hi-vis

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for good Hi-vis

Just wondering if vicious panfish line is worth giving a shot. I know there's some people on here that use it and I was looking to gain a little feedback before I purchase some. Is it a pretty decent line? Looked on their site and seen they have a big spool pretty cheap. That would really help to spool up all my reels and stop spending so much $$ on line......thanks in advance!!

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite line.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

I started using viscious panfish last year, and have had no problems. It will definately be my new crappie fishing line. This year I bought some regular viscious mono to try on the rest of my rods.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not tried the Viscious yet but I am going to. I have been using Cabelas ProLine in High Vis Yellow....I really like it. Its inexpensive and works very well.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using P-line CX Premium and have been impressed. It casts and fishes well and, unlike most lines, the "pound test" printed on the box is actually close to the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco View Post
    I've been using P-line CX Premium and have been impressed. It casts and fishes well and, unlike most lines, the "pound test" printed on the box is actually close to the truth.
    I've used cxx for years for all my fishing but cant find p-line cx premium hi-vis where I'm at but I keep hearing about vicious

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIGG ANT View Post
    I've used cxx for years for all my fishing but cant find p-line cx premium hi-vis where I'm at ...
    You can get it online at either Bass Pro or Cabelas.

Post Thanks / Like

viscious has very good line been using it for about 3 years now & very happy with it-yes in mono, braid I tried sufix last year and happy with resuts so I have bought some of their 83 2brand sufix for three of my walleye rods..........
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Been using it for two years now and its great.Cast good and has hardly any memory. I was using 6lbs mister crappie hi-vis but when it went to being made in tiawan it got pretty bad on memory so i swithed to viscious. 8lbs viscious is the same diameter as 6lbs mister crappie so i use the 8lbs and it works out good.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hogster1 View Post
    ... 8lbs viscious is the same diameter as 6lbs mister crappie.
    It's also the same diameter as 10# Trilene XL. (That's Vicious flourocarbon -- did not get a chance to compare the mono.)

So, 6# Mr. Crappie = 8# Vicious = 10# Trilene.

What's wrong with that picture?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast