Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default For Sale

I have a Ranger Special Edition Dual Pro on-board battery charger for sale-$100 and a Lowrance hand held "expidition" GPS + waas in a ram mount cradle with a cig. lighter plug in-$100. Both are working fine, just upgraded to a Hummingbird 887c and a 3 bank charger so dont need them anymore. Thanks, Dexter. 816-803-5785.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

I am interested in the Lowrance GPS. How close does this thing get you to waypoints? Basically, If I put in a way point to a MDC fish attractor, how close could I expect this thing to get me? Does it have features for turn by turn directions for road trips and such? I have been in the market for a GPS and have been activly reviewing them as of recent.
    look me up on facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1491513101

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the charger a two bank?

Post Thanks / Like

The charger is a 2 bank Jared. I will be coming to Bucksaw in the morning and I will have it with me if you want to see it. I really dont know how close you can get with the waypoints. It came with the boat. The fella I bought the boat from turned it on and showed me some of his waypoints on the lakes he bassed fish in KS. I turned it on again today before I took it off and it seems to work just fine. JRBond, try google the Lowrance website and look it up, you might can find out what it is capable of doing. I have not used it at all.
    Last edited by Double D; 03-12-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."