Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Chewalla or Sardis Mississippi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Chewalla or Sardis Mississippi

Going after crappie tomorrow. Don't know if I'm going to Lake Chewalla near Holly Springs of Sardis MS. Anybody fished Lake Chewalla or Sardis lately?

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Sardis, you won't be disappointed. Be sure and take plenty of minnows and fish in the 3 - 8 foot range. Your cooler will thank you.Thumbs Up

Several of us will be there.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

Just went by bass pro for a few things and it looks like everyone has the same idea. Last time I went I put in at Holiday Lodge and went straight out to the tree tops. Probably be a lot of boats but I think that's what I'll do. Wyatt's crossing is open again I have been told. Sounds good!!!

Post Thanks / Like

While getting minnows I was told Sardis was so muddy and trashy from the rains I decided to go to Chewalla. Put in and going across the lake threw out an ultra light with beetle spin and first cast caught a 3 pound bass. i thought wow, going to be a great day! That's the only fish or even bite I had all day.There's a little lake (bout 15 acres) close to the house i went to Called Duck Pond...covered in summer with water lillies....fished there a while but no luck. Are that many water lillies bad for fish? Any suggestions for fishing water like this?

Post Thanks / Like

This board has a Mississippi forum with almost 10,000 threads. You should get more and better info if you post your question there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I found it..........so happy to get on the forum I didn't look far enough....mississippians just like me.........